Aircraft finishing system

  • elk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2001
      Thanks Rev. Sam. I'll contact Aircraft Finishing System. Sounds like the answer to HAZ.MAT shipping restrictions alright.

      Now- back to my original question.... (sorting out HAZ.MAT here was a bonus!)...... how much wiggle and waggle do I put in my control surfaces?

      Even a guesstimate will help me at this point.

      elk

      --------------------------
      Elsen L. Karstad
      elk@...
      www.chardust.com
      Nairobi Kenya

    • radfordc@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        --- In FLY-UL@y..., "elk" <elk@w...> wrote:
        > Thanks Rev. Sam. I'll contact Aircraft Finishing System. Sounds
        like the answer to HAZ.MAT shipping restrictions alright.

        > Now- back to my original question.... (sorting out HAZ.MAT here was
        a bonus!)...... how much wiggle and waggle do I put in my control
        surfaces?

        > Even a guesstimate will help me at this point.
        >
        > elk
        >

        > --------------------------
        > Elsen L. Karstad
        > elk@w...
        > www.chardust.com
        > Nairobi Kenya

        Sorry, I kept hoping someone who knows what they're talking about
        would answer.

        My recommendation is elevator 30 degrees up and 15 down. Ailerons
        about the same. If the CG is good (30% of chord) this should give
        you adequate control without being overly sensitive.

        This is about what I had on my Airbike and it also has worked well on
        most of my RC planes.
        Charlie