2 members, 5 messages added in the last 7 days
Families Learning Together is an inclusive & diverse group which serves Indianapolis, IN & the surrounding counties. Many views, philosophies, faiths & lifestyles are represented within the membership. Members generally post activities & info of interest to homeschoolers, and/or ask questions pertinent to home education. Attachments are not permitted. "Off-topic" information may be posted, with OT in the subject line, but no "flaming", name calling or otherwise judgemental responses will be tolerated. The best guide to "appropriate" posting is courtesy and common sense - this is a friendly and helpful list!
- Jul 14, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.