the plug design is poor .So I have plugged the cable into the guide camera ,then gently fold the cable back over the camera body (loosely) and tape the cabledavidneunheuser
I've now gone through TWO Lodestar 2 cameras - both USB connectors broke off from the circuit board for no reason - and they are now both toast (what a stupidaklein5555
With the CDK24 I don't think you will have too many issues with LP-Caused gradients Narrowband will be a lot of fun with the smaller objects Auto-"corrected"rdcrisp
This forum is for members wishing to:
- Discuss FLI imaging systems
- Share imaging experiences, techniques and results
- Discuss imaging solutions and problem solving
Friend us on Facebook!
- Mar 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.