Gian Paolo You _will not_ calibrate properly w/o flat darks and light darks. Software does the processin in the following way calibrated_image = (light - dark)plancuck66
once you have the light leaks identified and fixed then leave the tape in place for the future, especially for the imaging sessions. tape is not necessarily IRrdcrisp
I have found the main source of the leakage. There are four holes in each AO plate to access the screws in case that the AO gets stuck. So, eight holes ingianpaolo.candini
This forum is for members wishing to:
- Discuss FLI imaging systems
- Share imaging experiences, techniques and results
- Discuss imaging solutions and problem solving
Friend us on Facebook!
- Mar 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.