Just to close the loop--and maybe something someone else might find useful (for those of us still running these antiques!): The shutter was definitely thebbenamati
Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FLI_Imaging_Systems group. File :FLI_Imaging_Systems@yahoogroups.com
Yes, I'm an idiot.... After talking to Greg, he asked me to re-shoot a bias frame... Sure enough, after checking the fts file, the temp control must've beenbbenamati
This forum is for members wishing to:
- Discuss FLI imaging systems
- Share imaging experiences, techniques and results
- Discuss imaging solutions and problem solving
Friend us on Facebook!
- Mar 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.