I've used 2 lodestars, 2 lodestar x2's and now an ultrastar and have never broke the connector. Two perm setups though.wolfman_4_ever
Terry at SX will fix that for free and reinforce the connector with the correct solder. Per SX the issue was week lead free solder. I've had a few items fixedwolfman_4_ever
the plug design is poor .So I have plugged the cable into the guide camera ,then gently fold the cable back over the camera body (loosely) and tape the cabledavidneunheuser
This forum is for members wishing to:
- Discuss FLI imaging systems
- Share imaging experiences, techniques and results
- Discuss imaging solutions and problem solving
Friend us on Facebook!
- Mar 12, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.