M76 and some background nebula

  • Manuel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi,

      I began this project two months ago, and I was surprised to found some nebula in the background. It's terribly faint.

      Any comments are welcome, as usual.

      http://www.manuelj.com/Astronomy/Planetary-Nebula/M76

      Regards,
      Manuel.
    • J. Manuel Briseno
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        Awesome picture  Manuel, Thank you for sharing

        J. Manuel Briseño
        juanbr@...