Re: NGC6726

  • bakersfieldbiker
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 15, 2012
      Hi Wolfgang,
      I really like this one. The center area shows a spiral like object and the angel hair like reflection nebula is very nice. This is my favorite kind of object really.
      Floyd

      --- In FLI_Imaging_Systems@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Promper" <wolfgang@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everybody
      >
      > Thanks again for all the nice comments on my recent NGC3521.
      >
      > Here´s another one from the recent trip.
      >
      > It is a 180 40 40 50 lrgb of NGC6726 in Corona Australis, this time taken with the PL16803 color was binned 2x2.
      >
      > I hope you like it.
      >
      > Wolfgang
      >
      > http://www.astro-pics.com/6726plm.htm

    • Wolfgang Promper
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2012
        Hello John

        Thank you very much, yes it sings on some nights but most of it is the perfect sky.

        Wolfgang

        Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 12:54 AM
        Subject: Re: [FLI_Imaging_Systems] NGC6726

        That hypergraph really sings in your good hands. That that camera? Wow! Oh,hey, I own one of those.

        jg

        href="mailto:wolfgang%40astro-pics.com">mailto:wolfgang%40astro-pics.com>
        >Sent:
        Jun 15, 2012 1:48 PM
        >To:
        href="mailto:FLI_Imaging_Systems%40yahoogroups.com">mailto:FLI_Imaging_Systems%40yahoogroups.com
        >Subject:
        [FLI_Imaging_Systems] NGC6726

        >Hello
        Everybody

        >Thanks again for all the nice comments on my recent
        NGC3521.

        >Here´s another one from the recent
        trip.

        >It is a 180 40 40 50 lrgb of NGC6726 in Corona Australis,
        this time taken with the PL16803 color was binned 2x2.

        >I hope you
        like it.

        >Wolfgang

        href="http://www.astro-pics.com/6726plm.htm">http://www.astro-pics.com/6726plm.htm

      • Wolfgang Promper
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2012
          Hello Floyd

          Thank you very much, yes it is an amazing object with lots of variety.

          Wolfgang

          Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 2:06 AM
          Subject: [FLI_Imaging_Systems] Re: NGC6726

          --- In mailto:FLI_Imaging_Systems%40yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Promper" <wolfgang@...> wrote:

          > Hello
          Everybody

          > Thanks again for all the nice comments on my recent
          NGC3521.

          > Here´s another one from the recent trip.
          >
          > It is a 180 40 40 50 lrgb of NGC6726 in Corona Australis, this time
          taken with the PL16803 color was binned 2x2.

          > I hope you like
          it.

          > Wolfgang

          href="http://www.astro-pics.com/6726plm.htm">http://www.astro-pics.com/6726plm.htm

        • portaball2001
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 18, 2012
            Hi Wolfgang,

            Wow, amazing structures and amazing colors.
            Great to see such an excellent close up of this beautiful nebula.

            Best regards,
            Gerhard

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 19, 2012
              Hello Gerhard.

              Thank you very much.

              Wolfgang

              Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 1:38 PM

              Hi Wolfgang,

              Wow, amazing structures and amazing colors.
              Great to see such an excellent close up of this beautiful nebula.

              Best regards,
              Gerhard

              --- In mailto:FLI_Imaging_Systems%40yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Promper" <wolfgang@...> wrote:

              > Hello
              Everybody

              > Thanks again for all the nice comments on my recent
              NGC3521.

              > Here´s another one from the recent trip.
              >
              > It is a 180 40 40 50 lrgb of NGC6726 in Corona Australis, this time
              taken with the PL16803 color was binned 2x2.

              > I hope you like
              it.