Disclaimer Form

  • John
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
      I'm having trouble printing this form; might be our printer? In any event, will somebody have these forms available if we need one? Early thanks..John
    • webbtim94
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2012
        Do you mean the guidelines, that we have to sign and date at the bottom? I could print out a bunch (50 or so?) and bring with if need be ... ? Scott?

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 3, 2012
          Hi Scott,
          Yes, this is the form I'm talking about. I hope to resolve our printing issue and have the form in hand, but in the event it gets lost and/or I can't print one, having copies available would be nice. Again, thanks for all your work on this event...John

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 3, 2012
            I'm not Scott - I'm Tim. I was simply asking Scott if he would like me to print out a bunch of copies of the guidelines ...

            ... lemme know if you get your printer issues worked out, or whether you need a copy ... ?

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
              Hey Tim,
              Since these forms will be collected at the skippers meeting, if you have copies for us to sign, that would be great. Or if you could email one to me mayrel@...; our printer is still not working.
              Early thanks...looking forward to this our first FL120 event! John

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 4, 2012
                Well, if your printer is still not working, even if I e-mail you one, you still won't be able to print it, so I'll just bring a buncha copies ...