File - monthly.txt

  • FL-SAC@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 106 , Jun 1, 2005
      TO: FL-SAC List subscribers
      RE: Monthly update message
      FR: Dwayne Mundy, President, president@...

      Greetings FL-SAC!

      Your friendly neighborhood listmanager here.

      Just a reminder to check the FL-SAC website regularly for updated information. We try to add new information regularly. We'll send out a note on the list when something big happens, but I doubt you'd want an email every time there is a change somewhere on the site.

      Have a suggestion for the list or website? Please send it along!

      In hopes of simplifying some list account management for you, here
      are some commands that you can send to the listserver which will affect
      your account only.

      FL-SAC@yahoogroups.com

      To post a send a message to me, related to FL-SAC, send a message to:
      President@...

      To avoid a large number of emails while your away, without
      unsubscribing, or to avoid overworking your email autoresponder and
      incurring the wrath of everyone on the list because the autoresponder is
      sending hundreds of messages telling us you're out of the office, put
      your email message delivery on hold for a group, send a blank message
      to:
      FL-SAC-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      To change your subscription to daily digest mode (one potentially LONG
      email daily, with all messages for that day), send a blank message to:
      FL-SAC-digest@yahoogroups.com

      To change your subscription to individual emails, send a blank message
      to:
      FL-SAC-normal@yahoogroups.com

      To receive general help information, send a blank message to:
      FL-SAC-help@yahoogroups.com

      Thank you for your interest in FL-SAC!

      The List Manager, for FL-SAC:

      To ADD information to this discussion thread and send it to all members of the list,
      hit the REPLY button.

      To send a reply to ORIGINATOR ONLY, create a NEW message and send it to the
      originator's email address.

      This listserver is a service of FL-SAC, the Florida Association of School Advisory Councils.
      Visit us on the web at http://fl-sac.org/

      To unsubscribe send an empty e-mail message to:

      Questions, comments or problems,
      E-mail the Dwayne Mundy, President at president@...

    • FL-SAC@yahoogroups.com
      Message 106 of 106 , Jul 31
        TO: FL-SAC List subscribers
        RE: Monthly update message

[...]

        Visit us on the web at http://florida-family.net/SAC/

        To unsubscribe send an empty e-mail message to: