No activity in last 7 days
Not many people realize that there was a Southern Frontier that was just as wild as the West. This group is for the descendents of those hardy folks that set out to make new lives for themselves in these territories. Since many of these families were on the move, anyone with a family link to Florida or Georgia is free to join. This will be a moderated list since I don't like more spam in my inbox and I'm sure you don't either. Friendly chat is OK but try to stay on topic :). I have never started a group before so bear with me. Any tips appreciated. My primary surnames are DOUGLAS, DRIGGERS, PELHAM, DANIELS and WHIDDEN. I think we can learn from each other and have fun. It should go without saying that everyone will respect others.
- United States
- Mar 20, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.