OCECC's special meeting from Rev Samuel Ling

  • biao chen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2009
      Dear pastors and church coworkers,

      Happy New Year. I have some good news for you. On Jan 24, OCECC will ordain our first two ruling elders. On this occasion, we have a privilige and enable to invite Dr. Samual Ling come to hold a special conference, from Jan 23 to 25.

      Basically, Friday night is Piano-presentation toward non-belivers, Saturday is 2 hour seminar for believers, after lunch we will hold ceremony for ordination/installation and OCECC join-receiving into PCA.

      Attached the program details, the formal flyer will be mailed out in this week for your promotion and invitation.  Thank you for your consideration for join us to reach the lost, equip found, and celebration the maturity of the church of Christ.

      Rev. Biao Chen heavenly minded & earthly engaged
      Pastor of Orlando Chinese Evangelical Christian Church,
      2610 US 17-92, Casselberry, FL 32707
      www.ocecc.org,407-331-1477 (O), 407-416-6572 (M)

    • Daniel Ting
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2009
        That is great! May God bless you all and your ministry with new elders soon

        I have an evangelistic preaching engagement in New York at that time slot

        Daniel Ting