    From: hong yujian <hongyujian@...>
    Subject: FW: 归正释经研习会
    To: "chen biao" <biaochen_2000@...>, rainbow_church@..., "Zhao Qinhua" <highfriend89@...>, "Rev.Wang paul" <revwang75007@...>, "Zhu ZhengRong" <zhu.zhengrong@...>, "emma hui" <exhui@...>, "Cheng Zigang" <zgcheng@...>, "liu mingyao" <m.y_liu@...>
    Cc: "Li Jiao" <lijiao04@...>, "Cai kk" <kkveggie@...>, "li xiaoling" <xiaolingonly@...>, "Zhao Li" <jennymaple2003@...>, "Lu Luke" <lukepylu@...>, "Wang zhaofeng" <zwang1@...>
    Date: Friday, May 13, 2011, 3:00 AM

    My dear fellow workers in Christ,

    Greeting from Vancouver.   I am writing this email to you for two purposes  The first one ,  I would like to invite you to  support  the Souwang church in Beijing by signing the united statement according to the following instruction.

    2011/05/11海外教會及基督徒支持守望聯合聲明 簽名網站落成。请上网站直接签名,并廣為轉發出去。一起為主征戰,谢谢!
    http://www.helpsw.org/p/helpshouwang.html

    請簽真實名字,中文更好,居住國家,城市,所屬教會或福音機構全稱。

    感謝主,海外05/11簽名正好和05/12 國內眾家庭教會向人大請願行動同步。請海內外眾弟兄姐妹在禱告中紀念守望弟兄姐妹,求主幫助中國政府,早日停止宗教逼迫,歸還人民自由敬拜上帝的權力。相信和守望一起參與這場屬靈征戰的眾教會和個人有福了!公義使邦國高舉,罪惡是人民的羞辱(箴14:34)

    The second one, I would like to invite you to attend the 归正释经讲道研习会 this Mid-August in Philadelphia if it is possible. Attached please find all the materials about the conference.   It is a rare chance for us to have Rev.Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson, a most well known leader in preaching world widely,  as the speaker. I will be there, too.

    Thank you for the response for receiving this e-mail.

    Blessings,

    予健敬上

    Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:51:21 -0700
    From: jennymaple2003@...
    Subject: Fwd: Fw: 归正释经研习会
    To: hongyujian@...

    洪牧师你好:

              现将“归正释经讲道研习会”的资料转发给您,会议由吕沛渊牧师同声翻译。
    请您转发其他牧师、长老、传道人、同工等。共100人,额满为止。谢谢!

    赵莉敬上

    From: Hengjiang Zhao <hengjiangzhao@...>
    Subject: 归正释经研习会
    To: "Li ZHAO" <jennymaple2003@...>
    Cc: hengjiangzhao@...
    Date: Tuesday, February 22, 2011, 9:25 PM

    赵莉姐,

    这是更新的报名表和通知,请过目并宣传。

    恒江

    在附件中您会看到几个文件:
    1. Flyer:大会海报,是发送Email用的。
    2. Poster: 同样是大会海报,是您需要去打印出来邮寄或在教会张贴使用的。
    3. Registration Form:报名表,Word文档
    4. Registration Notice:报名须知,Word文档
    5. Registration Form:报名表,PDF文档
    6. Registration Notice:报名须知,PDF文档