      From: biao chen <biaochen_2000@...>
      Subject: OCECC Elder ordination and Special Conference of Rev Samuel Ling-奥兰多华人福音教会
      To: "benbiao Chen" <benbiaochen@...>
      Date: Thursday, January 8, 2009, 11:40 PM

      Dear brothers and sisters and friends of OCECC,

      We finally get this beautiful and informative flyer ready for you to use and invite perspective people to celebrate Grace and Truth of Christ in OCECC, at special time and ocassion: Ordination OCECC's first two ruling elders and our joining a Reformed Evangelical branch (PCA) right before Chinese New Year 2009: 1/23-25.  Main Speaker is Rev. Samuel Ling, President of China Horizon, ordained Pastor of PCA (PCAnet.org).   From eternal perspectives, this ordination cerain carry more weight and significance than the Inauguration of our elected President of the US on Jan 20.

      Please see details in attachment and looking forward to seeing you in some sessions of conference.

      Rev. Biao Chen heavenly minded & earthly engaged
      Pastor of Orlando Chinese Evangelical Christian Church,
      2610 US 17-92, Casselberry, FL 32707
      www.ocecc.org,407-331-1477 (O), 407-416-6572 (M)