Re: [FJGRailroad] The birds

  • Stephen G. Myers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2004
      Only that's not true either. As an avid bird watcher on public radio
      told me about the chimney, people will do anything to sell ice cream.

      Steve

      .
      On Sat, 8 May 2004 21:56:06 -0400 mwilber@... writes:
      > Off-Topic- Isnt this the weekend when the birds returns to
      > Northville?Anyone knows what Im talking about?Mark

      > Visit Gino's Railpage at
      > http://www.ginosrailpage.com
      > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
      > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
      > http://naphotos.nerail.org/
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Dick Ryall
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2004
        Sorry Steve, this may not be the weekend, but they come and sleep in the
        old smoke stack every summer, and leave in the fall. dick

        "Stephen G. Myers" wrote:

        > Only that's not true either. As an avid bird watcher on public radio
        > told me about the chimney, people will do anything to sell ice cream.
        >
        > Steve
        >
        > .
        > On Sat, 8 May 2004 21:56:06 -0400 mwilber@... writes:
        > > Off-Topic- Isnt this the weekend when the birds returns to
        > > Northville?Anyone knows what Im talking about?Mark

        > > Visit Gino's Railpage at
        > > http://www.ginosrailpage.com
        > > Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation at
        > > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
        > > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        > > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        > > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
        > > http://naphotos.nerail.org/
        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > Visit Gino's Railpage at
        > http://www.ginosrailpage.com
        > Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation at http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
        > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at http://naphotos.nerail.org/
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Stephen G. Myers
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2004
          I thought George Washington slept there on his birthday!?! Just kidding.

          Steve

          .