Re: [FJGRailroad] Files

    Message 1 of 7 , May 7, 2004
      Hi Walt,

      I did go through the files earlier and freed up some space. I deletes
      and or saved most of what I had uploaded in the early days of the group,
      the vast majority made it to Gino's web site over time. If there is
      anything I've pulled that anyone wanted it's pretty easy to send out a
      copy via e-mail. Files section is just below 19100, so there is enough
      space for a while.

      Might be nice if Paul Larner could upload the "other side" of 340 shot
      to the group, might be an idea if Gino could post this on his web site
      as a shot of the right side of 340 isn't too common.

      Paul :-)