RE: [FJGRailroad] 340 Lettering

    Message 1 of 7 , May 5, 2004
      Paul,

      It was FONDA up to the rear baggage door, then JOHNSTOWN AND GLOVERSVILLE
      between the doors. The AND is centered over the second window post
      following the front basggage door; the N of Johnstown is centered over the
      third window post back. The letters for AND appear to be smaller than those
      for the town names where on the left side they are the same size.

      PKL