Re: [FJGRailroad] NCAA Title & Bullet Cars

  • GINO DICARLO (QUAD GRAPHICS, SARATOGA)
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 10:12 PM
      Saul,

      We do have a member who works at the Orange Empire Museum. His name is
      John Smaltek, but he hasnt returned the e-mails Ive sent him in a while.
      I believe he is still suscribed to this group. He sent a picture of the
      restored Bullet not too long ago. Ill post it to the list sometime for
      those of you who didnt get it...