RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G 20 and 21 in 3rd PlanIt

    Message 1 of 11 , May 3, 2004
      That yello stripe under the window on the frame is 6" wide.
      The feathers on the hood havwe a 1" black border. Each of the hood feathers
      is 6" wide. By the way the builders plate is located on the cab just to the
      left of the steps.

      I made paint diagrams on the #20 in Gloversville back in 79 or 1980.

      >From: "Walt Danylak" <waltdanylak@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJ&G 20 and 21 in 3rd PlanIt
      >Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 15:05:30 -0000
      >
      >Paul,
      >
      >Very Nice! If possible make the cab front of #20 orange. Also the
      >lower part of the cab side, under the windows, should be orange with
      >a yellow stripe under the windows on both engines.
      >
      >Walt

      Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
      http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married