Thank you Saul

  • fusco@baldcom.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2000
      Thank you, Saul, for the warm welcome. Whoever I am is Andy Fusco.
      lived next to the main in Johnstown for 27 years until l979. I now
      live near Syracuse (thanks for whipping us in the NCAAs and congrats
      on the title). I'm going to try to get through the entire site
      before
      posting more. I did e-mail our moderator, Gino, and I appreciate
      your
      welcome.