Re: custom paint

  • Charles Woolever
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2004
      I thought someone in this group was the one who created the HO FJ&G
      decals a couple years ago? I ordered a few sets.

      I thought they were done on a computer and therefore should be easily
      reduced to have done up in N scale. Maybe contact the person and see
      if he would do an N scale run.

      Charles

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dean R. Pausley" <dpausle1@n...>