Re: [FJGRailroad] custom paint

    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2004
      Hi Gino,

      These days with a computer it should be much easier to create lettering
      (and stripes) and then just resize them to whatever scale you want.

      Paul :-)

      Dicarlo, Gino wrote:

      > Dean,
      >
      > You're gonna need a big magnifying glass for the stencils! I put "Fonda Johnstown
      > and Gloversville" on my HO-scale #14 tender and I had a heck of a time. I can't
      > imagine doing it to N scale!
      >
      > Gino
    • Charles Woolever
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2004
        I thought someone in this group was the one who created the HO FJ&G
        decals a couple years ago? I ordered a few sets.

        I thought they were done on a computer and therefore should be easily
        reduced to have done up in N scale. Maybe contact the person and see
        if he would do an N scale run.

        Charles

        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dean R. Pausley" <dpausle1@n...>