Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G 20 and 21 in 3PI

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2004
      Send them to me Paul!

      Gino

      On May 1, 2004, at 2:39 PM, Paul Charland wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Here's a couple of shots of the finished FJ&G S-2s.  If anyone out
      > there
      > has 3rd PlanIt and would like to have a copy of these units, just let
      > me
      > know and I can zip up the file and e-mail it to you.  You would need
      > have version 7.0 or above to be able to open the file.

      > Paul :-)
      >

      > Visit Gino's Railpage at
      > http://www.ginosrailpage.com
      > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
      > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
      > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
      > http://naphotos.nerail.org/
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      > <hfc_300x250_stat_0404.gif>
      > <l.gif>
      >
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > Service.

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      http://www.ginosrailpage.com
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        Hi Gino,

        If you have 3PI installed just unzip this file and place the file in the
        Standard Library folder in the 3rd PlanIt folder in Program Files.

        Open 3PI and you can open this file and take a look around in 3D or open
        a layout and then open this file from the Standard Library tab to the
        right, you will find both FJ&G 20 and 21 in this file. Double click on
        one and it will appear on the screen in 2D, drag it over to the track
        and when you highlight a track release the mouse button, the unit will
        automatically align to the track. Go into 3D and you will find the
        throttle for the unit.

        Started number 30 this morning.

        Paul :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2004
          Wow, the 44 tonner looks awesome! Can you make me the Delaware Otsego
          engines?