Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G 20 and 21 in 3PI

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2004
      Those are awesome Paul!!!

      Gino

      On May 1, 2004, at 2:46 PM, Paul Charland wrote:

      > Sorry about that, this link should work.

    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        Send them to me Paul!

        Gino

        On May 1, 2004, at 2:39 PM, Paul Charland wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > Here's a couple of shots of the finished FJ&G S-2s.  If anyone out
        > there
        > has 3rd PlanIt and would like to have a copy of these units, just let
        > me
        > know and I can zip up the file and e-mail it to you.  You would need
        > have version 7.0 or above to be able to open the file.

        > Paul :-)
        >

        > Visit Gino's Railpage at
        > http://www.ginosrailpage.com
        > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
        > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
        > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
        > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
        > http://naphotos.nerail.org/
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        > <hfc_300x250_stat_0404.gif>
        > <l.gif>
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Service.

        Visit Gino's Railpage at
        http://www.ginosrailpage.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2004
          Hi Gino,

          If you have 3PI installed just unzip this file and place the file in the
          Standard Library folder in the 3rd PlanIt folder in Program Files.

          Open 3PI and you can open this file and take a look around in 3D or open
          a layout and then open this file from the Standard Library tab to the
          right, you will find both FJ&G 20 and 21 in this file. Double click on
          one and it will appear on the screen in 2D, drag it over to the track
          and when you highlight a track release the mouse button, the unit will
          automatically align to the track. Go into 3D and you will find the
          throttle for the unit.

          Started number 30 this morning.

          Paul :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , May 3, 2004
            Wow, the 44 tonner looks awesome! Can you make me the Delaware Otsego
            engines?