Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G 20 and 21 in 3PI

    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 11:46 AM
      Sorry about that, this link should work.

      Paul Charland wrote:

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Here's a couple of shots of the finished FJ&G S-2s. If anyone out there
      > has 3rd PlanIt and would like to have a copy of these units, just let me
      > know and I can zip up the file and e-mail it to you. You would need to
      > have version 7.0 or above to be able to open the file.

      > Paul :-)
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 11:27 AM
        Those are awesome Paul!!!

        Gino

        Message 3 of 6 , May 2 11:32 AM
          Send them to me Paul!

          Gino

          On May 1, 2004, at 2:39 PM, Paul Charland wrote:

          > Hi All,
          >
          > Here's a couple of shots of the finished FJ&G S-2s.  If anyone out
          > there
          > has 3rd PlanIt and would like to have a copy of these units, just let
          > me
          > know and I can zip up the file and e-mail it to you.  You would need
          > have version 7.0 or above to be able to open the file.

          > Paul :-)
          >

          > Visit Gino's Railpage at
          > http://www.ginosrailpage.com
          > http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
          > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
          > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
          > Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at
          > http://naphotos.nerail.org/
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          > <hfc_300x250_stat_0404.gif>
          > <l.gif>
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          > Service.

          Visit Gino's Railpage at
          http://www.ginosrailpage.com
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2 12:40 PM
            Hi Gino,

            If you have 3PI installed just unzip this file and place the file in the
            Standard Library folder in the 3rd PlanIt folder in Program Files.

            Open 3PI and you can open this file and take a look around in 3D or open
            a layout and then open this file from the Standard Library tab to the
            right, you will find both FJ&G 20 and 21 in this file. Double click on
            one and it will appear on the screen in 2D, drag it over to the track
            and when you highlight a track release the mouse button, the unit will
            automatically align to the track. Go into 3D and you will find the
            throttle for the unit.

            Started number 30 this morning.

            Paul :-)

            Message 5 of 6 , May 3 9:31 AM
              Wow, the 44 tonner looks awesome! Can you make me the Delaware Otsego
              engines?