Re: May Meeting

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 158 , Apr 22, 2004
      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Rogers Finch" <ka2hsu@e...>
      wrote:
      Thanks, Walt, for the info. That being the case I will not prepare a
      formal speech for a black tie event <g>. I will bring along a
      scrapbook that show some 20s and 30s photos of Broadalbin that might
      interest some of you.

      Rogers

      Rogers,

      GREAT! Now there's a very good reason to attend the meeting on May
      26th. Make your plans NOW! Most likely you won't get a chance to see
      these photos again.

      Walt
    • FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Message 158 of 158 , Jan 30, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FJGRailroad
        group.

        File : /Models/FJ&GJohnstown.jpg
        Uploaded by : thedicarlos <fjgrailroad@...>
        Description : Paul Charland's N-Scale J'town Layout

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        thedicarlos <fjgrailroad@...>