RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: May Meeting

  • Rogers Finch
    Message 1 of 162 , Apr 22, 2004
      Walt wrote

      >Rogers,

      Our meeting are scheduled to begin at 7:00 pm, but then again, we
      don't have a "formal" meeting per say.

      Walt

      Thanks, Walt, for the info. That being the case I will not prepare a formal speech for a black tie event <g>. I will bring along a scrapbook that show some 20s and 30s photos of Broadalbin that might interest some of you.

      Rogers

      Message 162 of 162 , Dec 6, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FJGRailroad
        group.

        File : /Electrical Power Buildings/147a - ROW. W. Main St. Amsterdam Looking west .tif
        Uploaded by : pklarner <pklarner@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,