RE: [FJGRailroad] New file uploaded to FJGRailroad

  • Rogers Finch
    Message 1 of 162 , Apr 21, 2004
      Correct, Gino. I don't know when that occurred but it was after I had left Broadalbin at the beginning of WWII.

      Rogers

      Message 162 of 162 , Dec 6, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FJGRailroad
        group.

        File : /Electrical Power Buildings/147a - ROW. W. Main St. Amsterdam Looking west .tif
        Uploaded by : pklarner <pklarner@...>
        Description :

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,