RE: [FJGRailroad] New file uploaded to FJGRailroad

  • Rogers Finch
    Message 1 of 158 , Apr 21, 2004
      Correct, Gino. I don't know when that occurred but it was after I had left Broadalbin at the beginning of WWII.

      Rogers

      Message 158 of 158 , Jan 30, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FJGRailroad
        group.

        File : /Models/FJ&GJohnstown.jpg
        Uploaded by : thedicarlos <fjgrailroad@...>
        Description : Paul Charland's N-Scale J'town Layout

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        thedicarlos <fjgrailroad@...>