From The archives

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 5:06 PM
      Yes once again I have finished up yardwork for the day, (not finished the
      yard work), and so it is time for another edition of "From the Archives"
      that irregular feature that keeps them asking, "Where'd he get that?"

      Today's edition is from the March April issue of TEAMSTER magazine....it
      seems that the BLE has merged with the Teamsters and the BMWE is discussing
      a possible merger. I am sure some of you knew about that but I was surprised
      to learn it.

      With declining membership I guess the merger makes sense.

      And thats all I have "From The Archives"