Re: [FJGRailroad] 2004 Get Together

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      Great. Thanks for letting me know so promptly.

      Paul

      >From: "Malcolm Horton" <mdhorton@...>
      >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] 2004 Get Together
      >Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:02:10 -0500
      >
      >Paul,
      >
      >We plan to attend.
      >
      >Malcolm Horton
      >Kay Stevens

      Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
      months!
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 13 11:03 PM
        2004 Get Together

        Here are the pictures from our most recent get together!  You'll find them at this link…

        http://fjgrr.org/2004_webpage/2004_webpage.html

        Special thanks to Glenn Williams for contributing some of the shots I didn't get…

        Gino

        Gino DiCarlo
        Imaging

        Quad/Imaging
        A Division of Quad/Graphics

        Saratoga Springs, New York
        518-581-4276 phone
        gino.dicarlo@...
        www.QG.com

      • stevefjg30
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 15 7:14 PM
          The Belly Shot was great thank you Gino for putting the photos
          together for us.I had a great time at the get together some great
          stories to tell.I have never seen Gino run so fast,i dont think his
          feet hit the ground then when he made it safely away he yelled to see
          if i was alright never looked back.I still cant belive i didnt get
          stung by those bees i was standing right on the nest.Our drunk friend
          in Johnstown.The rain storm in Johnstown.Found some great stuff 1929
          date nail,Old sings it was alot of fun.I would like to thank Paul
          Walt Jerry and Gino for coming to see the layout I had a great time

          Steve L