Re: Steve Lamora's story/layout

  • stevefjg30
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2004
      -Thank You Andy.Yes all of the hobbie shops in the Albany area are
      sold out,Which i'am very happy about.Did you see the #11 when i
      brought to the gettogether last year?I can bring it this year if you
      like.The only place thatstill might have the mag is Victoria Station
      in Warrensburgh?You can order them direct from Railmodel Journal.I
      need to order more for some familey members.

      Steve

      -- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "andrewsfusco" <fusco@b...>