RE: [FJGRailroad] Northampton History

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
      Read the section on the railroad and Sacandaga Park last night which is
      enlightening. There are some inaccuracies. but probably nonone else would
      know them or care. I hven't read everything on the Park but from what I've
      seen this is the best. Regards the rest of the town, I haven't gone there
      yet.

      Also have an opportunity for a group visit the storage areas of the state
      museum. This is where the Bedford items supposedly are kept. If we want to
      go sometime we can discus a time frame at the meeting and I'll see what can
      be done.

      PKL