Decca\MCA Records

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2004
      On one of my trips back to Gloversville in the 1970's, I remember seeing a long cut of PFE mechanical refrigerators on the lead to the West Yard. I believe they were for west bound record and tape lading, since this would be clean cargo and be acceptable for the refrigerators. Would anyone be able to expand on this topic and maybe add more details.
      Regards,
      Saul