Help needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2004
      I have a real situation and I need some factual information. I am trying to
      determine when title passes with respect to inventory and who controls that
      inventory when it is in or on a public terminal owned by the railroad or
      terminal company. Specifically when a centerflow hoppern loaded with
      pellitized plastic is spotted lets say on the D&H or Susquehana bulk
      unloading facilities, who does the railroad take directiion from with
      respect to that inventory? The Shipper? Consignee? or whoever holds the Bill
      Of Lading?

      Next when that car is spotted say on the unloading track and it is in a
      secured terminal how does the railroad know who to let in and who not to let
      in?

      If you know or can help me reach someone who does know please drop me an
      email off line. For the record niether the shipper nor consignee are located
      on the DO or D&H (I don't think).

      Thanks lists...........