RE: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G article in RMJ

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14 1:28 PM
      You said it Paul, there are pictures in that article that look like the real deal!
      I had to double-take.  Hey Steve, I just found a video tape in my camera and
      wasn't sure what was on it.  I previewed it in my VCR and there's FJ&G 21
      crossing the high bridge.  My father-in-law was impressed when I told him it
      was a MODEL railroad layout.  I've got to get you a copy of the tape!

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 14 5:58 PM
        FYI - We could spot two cars at a time in Husseman. Once we spotted a
        car there,and open up the door for inspection,and the car was loaded
        with baby food. We know where that car came from.( Maybe it was apple
        flavor sugar water). Mark
      • stevefjg30
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 14 7:29 PM
          Thanks Gino i'am looking forward to seeing that.Is that the tape when
          we operated the railroad or the other time you taped?

          Steve

          <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
          > You said it Paul, there are pictures in that article that look like
          the real
          > deal!
          > I had to double-take. Hey Steve, I just found a video tape in my
          camera and
          > wasn't sure what was on it. I previewed it in my VCR and there's
          FJ&G 21
          > crossing the high bridge. My father-in-law was impressed when I
          told him it
          > was a MODEL railroad layout. I've got to get you a copy of the
          tape!

          > Gino

          <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=12c1494jd/M=285847.4611172.5777787.1269404/D=
          egroup

          web/S=1705295267:HM/EXP=1079283831/A=2042968/R=2/id=noscript/SIG=1149e
          ljk6/*
          > http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html>
          >
          > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
          M=285847.4611172.5777787.1269404/D=egroupweb
          > /S=:HM/A=2042968/rand=386176562>
          >

          > _____
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          subject=Unsubscribe>

          Service
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
        • Dick Ryall
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 14 10:21 PM
            Gino, how do I get a copy of the magizine?????

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 15 4:55 AM
              Your New Years Day Run Steve!

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 15 4:56 AM
                Dick,

                You can get the magazine from the website.  I'm not sure it's available online
                yet, but when it is I'll let everyone know.  Go to http://ginosrailpage.com to
                find the link to the magazine...

                Gino, how do I get a copy of the magizine?????