Re: [FJGRailroad]

  • Robert Schoneman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2004
      Images of Fulton and Montgomery Counties are here at my desk, 1100 miles away from you all. Picked up the ONLY copy of this in Packerland today.

      Fine work. Larger roads would be lucky to have extensive coverage. Realife or model.

      Does anyone remember over on 30A there Gloversville, how much traffic was generated on the line that went to Husseman (refrigeration, I guess) and Decca Records plant back then, if any? Seems most of traffic that far north was for the tanning leather processing companies; before it all went overseas, if I recall correctly.

      Bob Schoneman
      Appleton, WI