Re: FJ&G articla in RMJ

  • stevefjg30
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2004
      Thank you Paul and everyone hope you all enjoy the artical there is
      a couple errors on the photos but i'am very happy with the end result
      he already is asking about coming back in a year or so to photograph
      some more .Just started redoing the area arond the roundhouse in
      Gloversville.To include Myers glove co.and W.Pine st and the backs of
      the houses on the hill.Broadalbin is under way and Mohawk furniture
      is almost done.Any questions about the layout please post them.

      Steve

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "pklarner" <pklarner@h...>