RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Gino

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2 12:32 PM
      My writing skills have deteriorated dramatically since college.
      I used to write for the college newspaper, but I haven't got
      the grammar skills anymore...

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2 1:42 PM
        Steve Lamora,

        What's happening at the auto site? You've probably heard all of the
        current episodes in the car department? I see your dad out patrolling
        all the time now since we carmen have to be protected from masked
        murderers on John Deer tractors!

        Steve

        .
        On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:28:17 -0000 "stevefjg30" <Klcl19@...>
        writes:
        > Congrats Gino 2nd picture in three months pretty soon you'll be
        > writing full blown articals for them.Great job.Cant wait to see the
        >
        > photo.
        >
        > Steve
        >

        > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dicarlo, Gino"
        > <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
        > > Thanks Joe!
        > >
        > > I'd been making trips there to catch them and never have.
        > > One day I was shooting down on Quist Road in Amsterdam
        > > and there's that engine backing up the hill. I got in
        > > my car and drove like a bat out of hell. Caught them at
        > > Old Route 5, Vrooman Ave and of course up at FGI. Was
        > > very excited to finally catch a train on the line. I knew
        > > that Railpace would print it, especially since you never
        > > see the Kellogg's Branch in a magazine...
        > >
        > > Gino

      • stevefjg30
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3 11:20 AM
          Every thing is good in the site.Yes i heard all about the tractor
          episode just remember any loud bangs DUCK AND COVER!!!!!!!!!

          STEVE

          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen G. Myers"

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 3 11:35 AM
            Well come on guys, please tell us about the tractor!

            http://www.lostlandmarks.org

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3 7:14 PM
              I wrote a piece that appeared in the D&H Bulletin a couple of years ago.

              >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
              >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Gino
              >Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:32:05 -0600
              >
              >Thanks Joe!
              >
              >I'd been making trips there to catch them and never have.
              >One day I was shooting down on Quist Road in Amsterdam
              >and there's that engine backing up the hill. I got in
              >my car and drove like a bat out of hell. Caught them at
              >Old Route 5, Vrooman Ave and of course up at FGI. Was
              >very excited to finally catch a train on the line. I knew
              >that Railpace would print it, especially since you never
              >see the Kellogg's Branch in a magazine...
              >
              >Gino

            • Stephen G. Myers
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3 10:14 PM
                Well, you see, . . . .back in November a big boss came in at 5:30 AM to
                have a look around, . . . . .he then fired two managers, . . . . then the
                yard stopped being fluid, . . . . .. so he did some strange things, . .
                . well after he got removed, .. . . . he parked his truck on Route 9w and
                drove a John Deere tractor to the yard while in camouflage and a ski
                mask, . . . . .. so anyway, .. . . .the yard hasn't run too well since
                November!

                .

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
                  Please email me off list