RE: [FJGRailroad] Profs and news

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Andy.

      Actually, I got one of my Battenkill Railroad pictures in the
      December issue of Railpace. Unless someone takes the two free
      issues I got for trade, we are SOL! Heck with the A&A 111, the
      #30 herself is probably available. By the way, is the 111 the
      engine that was fixed in Gloversville?

      Thanks for the kind words...

      #110, which got an engine rebuild in G-ville in the late
      70s and which worked the FJ&G for a week's test following
      the repairs, has been acquired by the non-profit "Friends
      of the A & A Inc." for preservation. Also it says her sister,
      #111---which was pictured in the Jan. issue of CTC Board
      Magazine (the magazine that also had the FJ&G shot in the
      railroading Albany are in the '70s story) is for sale.

      So may I propose the following: Gino, take the money
      you earned from getting published, buy #111 and have her
      shipped to Gloversville, and when we all get together for
      this summer's reunion, we can paint her over to FJG #30.
      Deal? ---Andy Fusco
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        have the artical from the LH that talks about the rebuild and there is a
        photo. I will look for it tonight.

        >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
        >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Profs and news
        >Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:03:07 -0600
        >
        >Andy.
        >
        >Actually, I got one of my Battenkill Railroad pictures in the
        >December issue of Railpace. Unless someone takes the two free
        >issues I got for trade, we are SOL! Heck with the A&A 111, the
        >#30 herself is probably available. By the way, is the 111 the
        >engine that was fixed in Gloversville?
        >
        >Thanks for the kind words...
        >
        >Gino

        Find things fast with the new MSN Toolbar � includes FREE pop-up blocking!