RE: [FJGRailroad] Gino

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
      Thanks Joe!

      I'd been making trips there to catch them and never have.
      One day I was shooting down on Quist Road in Amsterdam
      and there's that engine backing up the hill. I got in
      my car and drove like a bat out of hell. Caught them at
      Old Route 5, Vrooman Ave and of course up at FGI. Was
      very excited to finally catch a train on the line. I knew
      that Railpace would print it, especially since you never
      see the Kellogg's Branch in a magazine...

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
        Congrats Gino 2nd picture in three months pretty soon you'll be
        writing full blown articals for them.Great job.Cant wait to see the
        photo.

        Steve

        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
          My writing skills have deteriorated dramatically since college.
          I used to write for the college newspaper, but I haven't got
          the grammar skills anymore...

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
            Steve Lamora,

            What's happening at the auto site? You've probably heard all of the
            current episodes in the car department? I see your dad out patrolling
            all the time now since we carmen have to be protected from masked
            murderers on John Deer tractors!

            Steve

            .
            On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:28:17 -0000 "stevefjg30" <Klcl19@...>
            writes:
            > Congrats Gino 2nd picture in three months pretty soon you'll be
            > writing full blown articals for them.Great job.Cant wait to see the
            >
            > photo.
            >
            > Steve
            >

            > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dicarlo, Gino"
            > <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
            > > Thanks Joe!
            > >
            > > I'd been making trips there to catch them and never have.
            > > One day I was shooting down on Quist Road in Amsterdam
            > > and there's that engine backing up the hill. I got in
            > > my car and drove like a bat out of hell. Caught them at
            > > Old Route 5, Vrooman Ave and of course up at FGI. Was
            > > very excited to finally catch a train on the line. I knew
            > > that Railpace would print it, especially since you never
            > > see the Kellogg's Branch in a magazine...
            > >
            > > Gino

          • stevefjg30
            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
              Every thing is good in the site.Yes i heard all about the tractor
              episode just remember any loud bangs DUCK AND COVER!!!!!!!!!

              STEVE

              --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen G. Myers"

              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
                Well come on guys, please tell us about the tractor!

                http://www.lostlandmarks.org

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
                  I wrote a piece that appeared in the D&H Bulletin a couple of years ago.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
                    Well, you see, . . . .back in November a big boss came in at 5:30 AM to
                    have a look around, . . . . .he then fired two managers, . . . . then the
                    yard stopped being fluid, . . . . .. so he did some strange things, . .
                    . well after he got removed, .. . . . he parked his truck on Route 9w and
                    drove a John Deere tractor to the yard while in camouflage and a ski
                    mask, . . . . .. so anyway, .. . . .the yard hasn't run too well since
                    November!

                    .

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
                      Please email me off list