RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
      COUGH ! COUGH !
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
        Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
        get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
        together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
        other weekend!!!

        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
          <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
          Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
          get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
          together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
          other weekend!!!

          Gino

          Gino,
          Do you July 10 & 24 off? We should be able to schedule around
          everyone and come up with a date everyone can agree with.

          Walt
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
            Sorry Walt,
            I work every Saturday in July. Basically, my only Saturdays
            off in the summer are August 7th and 21st. Like I said, schedule
            a get together the day that the most people will attend, whether
            that includes me or not. It's more important to have a large
            group, rather that a small group and me. Our schedule may be
            changing here at work so there may be some other openings for me,
            but I won't know that for a few weeks...

            Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
            get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
            together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
            other weekend!!!

            Gino

            Gino,
            Do you July 10 & 24 off? We should be able to schedule around
            everyone and come up with a date everyone can agree with.

            Walt

            Visit Gino's Railpage at
            http://www.ginosrailpage.com
            http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/
            Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
            http://www.lostlandmarks.org
            Visit The NERAIL North American Photo Archive at http://naphotos.nerail.org/

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Glenn J. Williams
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
              --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
              wrote:
              > So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get
              your
              > priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)

              FWIW, any weekend in July and August looks good for me. So, I'm cool
              with whatever weekend will get the largest crowd. . . including # 62.

              Glenn
            • Walt Danylak
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn J. Williams"
                <103424.2304@c...> wrote:
                . . . including # 62.

                Glenn,

                I forgot about #62. It wouldn't be the same without god old #62 along.

                Walt
              • stevefjg30
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                  Yes #62 must be there any time in july or august is good.#62 must be
                  in attendance

                  Steve

                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                    I am up for July 24th