RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004

  • Joshua K. Blay
    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
      Mark-

      Here's hoping in advance you feel better soon! HAR HAR

      --
      Joshua
      http://www.joshuakblay.com

      Quoting mwilber@...:

    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
        COUGH ! COUGH !
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
          Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
          get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
          together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
          other weekend!!!

          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
            <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
            Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
            get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
            together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
            other weekend!!!

            Gino

            Gino,
            Do you July 10 & 24 off? We should be able to schedule around
            everyone and come up with a date everyone can agree with.

            Walt
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
              Sorry Walt,
              I work every Saturday in July. Basically, my only Saturdays
              off in the summer are August 7th and 21st. Like I said, schedule
              a get together the day that the most people will attend, whether
              that includes me or not. It's more important to have a large
              group, rather that a small group and me. Our schedule may be
              changing here at work so there may be some other openings for me,
              but I won't know that for a few weeks...

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
                wrote:
                > So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get
                your
                > priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)

                FWIW, any weekend in July and August looks good for me. So, I'm cool
                with whatever weekend will get the largest crowd. . . including # 62.

                Glenn
              • Walt Danylak
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                  --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn J. Williams"
                  <103424.2304@c...> wrote:
                  . . . including # 62.

                  Glenn,

                  I forgot about #62. It wouldn't be the same without god old #62 along.

                  Walt
                • stevefjg30
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                    Yes #62 must be there any time in july or august is good.#62 must be
                    in attendance

                    Steve

                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                      I am up for July 24th