    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
      I received the latest issue of Railpace and it appears that after all the
      talk about the Amsterdam Chuctanunda & Northern Gino stationed himself on
      the branch until he actually caught a train up there. Nice shot Gino !

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
        Thanks Joe!

        I'd been making trips there to catch them and never have.
        One day I was shooting down on Quist Road in Amsterdam
        and there's that engine backing up the hill. I got in
        my car and drove like a bat out of hell. Caught them at
        Old Route 5, Vrooman Ave and of course up at FGI. Was
        very excited to finally catch a train on the line. I knew
        that Railpace would print it, especially since you never
        see the Kellogg's Branch in a magazine...

        I received the latest issue of Railpace and it appears that after all the
        talk about the Amsterdam Chuctanunda & Northern Gino stationed himself on
        the branch until he actually caught a train up there. Nice shot Gino !
      • stevefjg30
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
          Congrats Gino 2nd picture in three months pretty soon you'll be
          writing full blown articals for them.Great job.Cant wait to see the
          photo.

          Steve

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
            My writing skills have deteriorated dramatically since college.
            I used to write for the college newspaper, but I haven't got
            the grammar skills anymore...

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 2, 2004
              Steve Lamora,

              What's happening at the auto site? You've probably heard all of the
              current episodes in the car department? I see your dad out patrolling
              all the time now since we carmen have to be protected from masked
              murderers on John Deer tractors!

              Steve

              .
              On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:28:17 -0000 "stevefjg30" <Klcl19@...>
              writes:
              > Congrats Gino 2nd picture in three months pretty soon you'll be
              > writing full blown articals for them.Great job.Cant wait to see the
              >
              > photo.
              >
              > Steve
              >

              > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Dicarlo, Gino"
              > <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
              > > Thanks Joe!
              > >
              > > I'd been making trips there to catch them and never have.
              > > One day I was shooting down on Quist Road in Amsterdam
              > > and there's that engine backing up the hill. I got in
              > > my car and drove like a bat out of hell. Caught them at
              > > Old Route 5, Vrooman Ave and of course up at FGI. Was
              > > very excited to finally catch a train on the line. I knew
              > > that Railpace would print it, especially since you never
              > > see the Kellogg's Branch in a magazine...
              > >
              > > Gino

            • stevefjg30
              Message 6 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
                Every thing is good in the site.Yes i heard all about the tractor
                episode just remember any loud bangs DUCK AND COVER!!!!!!!!!

                STEVE

                --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen G. Myers"

                Message 7 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
                  Well come on guys, please tell us about the tractor!

                  http://www.lostlandmarks.org

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
                    I wrote a piece that appeared in the D&H Bulletin a couple of years ago.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Mar 3, 2004
                      Well, you see, . . . .back in November a big boss came in at 5:30 AM to
                      have a look around, . . . . .he then fired two managers, . . . . then the
                      yard stopped being fluid, . . . . .. so he did some strange things, . .
                      . well after he got removed, .. . . . he parked his truck on Route 9w and
                      drove a John Deere tractor to the yard while in camouflage and a ski
                      mask, . . . . .. so anyway, .. . . .the yard hasn't run too well since
                      November!

                      .

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 20, 2005
                        Please email me off list