RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
      I can make it July 31st................that is also a three paycheck month

      >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004
      >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:13:16 -0600
      >
      >Let me get my dates out right now! I have August 7th and 21st
      >off. I have to work every other weekend in August!
      >
      >Gino

      Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed
    • mwilber@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
        I work now on saturdays,so I'll go along with whenever. I'll just plan
        my sickness on that date. Mark
      • Joshua K. Blay
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
          Mark-

          Here's hoping in advance you feel better soon! HAR HAR

          --
          Joshua
          http://www.joshuakblay.com

          Quoting mwilber@...:

        • mwilber@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
            COUGH ! COUGH !
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
              Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
              get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
              together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
              other weekend!!!

              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
                get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
                together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
                other weekend!!!

                Gino

                Gino,
                Do you July 10 & 24 off? We should be able to schedule around
                everyone and come up with a date everyone can agree with.

                Walt
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                  Sorry Walt,
                  I work every Saturday in July. Basically, my only Saturdays
                  off in the summer are August 7th and 21st. Like I said, schedule
                  a get together the day that the most people will attend, whether
                  that includes me or not. It's more important to have a large
                  group, rather that a small group and me. Our schedule may be
                  changing here at work so there may be some other openings for me,
                  but I won't know that for a few weeks...

                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                    --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
                    wrote:
                    > So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get
                    your
                    > priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)

                    FWIW, any weekend in July and August looks good for me. So, I'm cool
                    with whatever weekend will get the largest crowd. . . including # 62.

                    Glenn
                  • Walt Danylak
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn J. Williams"
                      <103424.2304@c...> wrote:
                      . . . including # 62.

                      Glenn,

                      I forgot about #62. It wouldn't be the same without god old #62 along.

                      Walt
                    • stevefjg30
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                        Yes #62 must be there any time in july or august is good.#62 must be
                        in attendance

                        Steve

                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                          I am up for July 24th