RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: 44-tonner

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      Gino,

      Again in Trains magazine some years ago there is an interesting article
      about the 44 tonners and their testing and use on the B&M and MEC. All the
      whats and why or whens you could ever want. No index or I would tell you
      when the articles were published. I plan to reread all the Trains and RR
      Man's Mags etc after I retiree. You do need to get a Diesel spotters guide,
      new one and one of the early ones if you can find one; a couple locomotive
      cyclopediae are also real useful - they're costly but more than worth the
      price.

      PKL