RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
      I can make it July 31st................that is also a three paycheck month

      >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004
      >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:13:16 -0600
      >
      >Let me get my dates out right now! I have August 7th and 21st
      >off. I have to work every other weekend in August!
      >
      >Gino

      Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed
      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
        So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get your
        priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)

        >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
        >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004
        >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:13:16 -0600
        >
        >Let me get my dates out right now! I have August 7th and 21st
        >off. I have to work every other weekend in August!
        >
        >Gino

        One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page � download MSN Toolbar now!
      • mwilber@webtv.net
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
          I work now on saturdays,so I'll go along with whenever. I'll just plan
          my sickness on that date. Mark
        • Joshua K. Blay
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
            Mark-

            Here's hoping in advance you feel better soon! HAR HAR

            --
            Joshua
            http://www.joshuakblay.com

            Quoting mwilber@...:

          • mwilber@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
              COUGH ! COUGH !
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
                Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
                get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
                together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
                other weekend!!!

                So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get your
                priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)
              • Walt Danylak
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                  <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                  Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
                  get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
                  together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
                  other weekend!!!

                  Gino

                  Gino,
                  Do you July 10 & 24 off? We should be able to schedule around
                  everyone and come up with a date everyone can agree with.

                  Walt
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                    Sorry Walt,
                    I work every Saturday in July. Basically, my only Saturdays
                    off in the summer are August 7th and 21st. Like I said, schedule
                    a get together the day that the most people will attend, whether
                    that includes me or not. It's more important to have a large
                    group, rather that a small group and me. Our schedule may be
                    changing here at work so there may be some other openings for me,
                    but I won't know that for a few weeks...

                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
                      wrote:
                      > So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get
                      your
                      > priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)

                      FWIW, any weekend in July and August looks good for me. So, I'm cool
                      with whatever weekend will get the largest crowd. . . including # 62.

                      Glenn
                    • Walt Danylak
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn J. Williams"
                        <103424.2304@c...> wrote:
                        . . . including # 62.

                        Glenn,

                        I forgot about #62. It wouldn't be the same without god old #62 along.

                        Walt
                      • stevefjg30
                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                          Yes #62 must be there any time in july or august is good.#62 must be
                          in attendance

                          Steve

                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                            I am up for July 24th