RE: [FJGRailroad] 44-tonner

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      Yes, I want one!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: joseph Klapkowski [mailto:riverlinejoe@...]
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 3:31 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] 44-tonner

      Time to buy a diesel spotters guide Gino.......
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        Thanks Walt!

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
          Gino,

          Again in Trains magazine some years ago there is an interesting article
          about the 44 tonners and their testing and use on the B&M and MEC. All the
          whats and why or whens you could ever want. No index or I would tell you
          when the articles were published. I plan to reread all the Trains and RR
          Man's Mags etc after I retiree. You do need to get a Diesel spotters guide,
          new one and one of the early ones if you can find one; a couple locomotive
          cyclopediae are also real useful - they're costly but more than worth the
          price.

          PKL