RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004

    Message 1 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
      Let me get my dates out right now! I have August 7th and 21st
      off. I have to work every other weekend in August!

      Message 2 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
        I can make it July 31st................that is also a three paycheck month

        >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
        >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004
        >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:13:16 -0600
        >
        >Let me get my dates out right now! I have August 7th and 21st
        >off. I have to work every other weekend in August!
        >
        >Gino

        Find and compare great deals on Broadband access at the MSN High-Speed
      • Klcl19@wmconnect.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
          Anytime in August is good with me.

          Steve L
          Message 4 of 18 , Mar 1, 2004
            So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get your
            priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)

            >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
            >To: "'FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com'" <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Reunion 2004
            >Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:13:16 -0600
            >
            >Let me get my dates out right now! I have August 7th and 21st
            >off. I have to work every other weekend in August!
            >
            >Gino

            One-click access to Hotmail from any Web page � download MSN Toolbar now!
          • mwilber@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
              I work now on saturdays,so I'll go along with whenever. I'll just plan
              my sickness on that date. Mark
            • Joshua K. Blay
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
                Mark-

                Here's hoping in advance you feel better soon! HAR HAR

                --
                Joshua
                http://www.joshuakblay.com

                Quoting mwilber@...:

              • mwilber@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
                  COUGH ! COUGH !
                  Message 8 of 18 , Mar 2, 2004
                    Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
                    get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
                    together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
                    other weekend!!!

                    So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get your
                    priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)
                  • Walt Danylak
                    Message 9 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                      <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                      Hey don't worry about me Paul, you guys just go and have the
                      get together without me! You don't need me to have a good get
                      together. I can't help it I have a job that makes me work every
                      other weekend!!!

                      Gino

                      Gino,
                      Do you July 10 & 24 off? We should be able to schedule around
                      everyone and come up with a date everyone can agree with.

                      Walt
                      Message 10 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                        Sorry Walt,
                        I work every Saturday in July. Basically, my only Saturdays
                        off in the summer are August 7th and 21st. Like I said, schedule
                        a get together the day that the most people will attend, whether
                        that includes me or not. It's more important to have a large
                        group, rather that a small group and me. Our schedule may be
                        changing here at work so there may be some other openings for me,
                        but I won't know that for a few weeks...

                        Message 11 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
                          wrote:
                          > So do I: take a vacation or personal day like the rest of us. Get
                          your
                          > priorities straight; railroad first, anything else :)

                          FWIW, any weekend in July and August looks good for me. So, I'm cool
                          with whatever weekend will get the largest crowd. . . including # 62.

                          Glenn
                        • Walt Danylak
                          Message 12 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn J. Williams"
                            <103424.2304@c...> wrote:
                            . . . including # 62.

                            Glenn,

                            I forgot about #62. It wouldn't be the same without god old #62 along.

                            Walt
                          • stevefjg30
                            Message 13 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                              Yes #62 must be there any time in july or august is good.#62 must be
                              in attendance

                              Steve

                              Message 14 of 18 , Mar 3, 2004
                                I am up for July 24th