Plow 202

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
      Someone asked about DO Plow 202. I saw her and photographed her in
      Utica
      back in October. I also saw the FJG Hopper at Utica in March. Here is
      the link
      to the current photo of plow 202 on my webpage...

      http://ginosrailpage.com/DO002.jpg

      Gino

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      http://www.ginosrailpage.com
    • Stephen G. Myers
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
        Here is the next question Gino,

        Did you get the check i sent you?

        Steve

        .

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2011
          Plow 202 was in Utica but disappeared many, many years ago (probably eight or so years ago).  I believe it, along with the "lightning stripe" D&H Jordan Spreader, were scrapped, along with most of the other junk equipment laying around in Utica.  The few remaining cars in Utica are destined for the scrapper's torch as soon as the price of scrap steel goes up and stays high enough to make the endeavor highly profitable.

          -Aaron

        • switchstandmr@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 10, 2011
            Does anyone have any pictures of the other remaining cars that are setting in Utica?

            Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by PTCI

            From: Aaron Keller <akeller_1979@...>
            Sender: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 09:31:04 -0700 (PDT)
            To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [FJGRailroad] Plow 202

            Plow 202 was in Utica but disappeared many, many years ago (probably eight or so years ago).  I believe it, along with the "lightning stripe" D&H Jordan Spreader, were scrapped, along with most of the other junk equipment laying around in Utica.  The few remaining cars in Utica are destined for the scrapper's torch as soon as the price of scrap steel goes up and stays high enough to make the endeavor highly profitable.

            -Aaron

          • Mark Wilber
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 10, 2011
              Talking about being scrapped Aaron;all those passenger double decker coaches that were in Syracuse,are now in Binghamton  to be torched up very soon.