New Page

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 1999
      Just added a new page to my web-site. It is called the FJG TODAY.
      It can be accessed by my railpage. It contains some pictures of what's
      left of the FJG now a days. As you can figure, not much. What I did
      snap photos of are there for your viewing pleasure. Check it out...

      Gino

      Visit Gino's RailPage...
      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/FJGRailroad/