FW: [hudsonriverrail] Newburgh Branch Photo to Enjoy!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2004
      I gotta admit that this has absolutely nothing to do with the D&H or FJ&G
      lists...But it ias sucha great photo that I had to share it. i think the
      depot burned down a few years back. Washingtonville is on the Erie branch
      between Newburgh and Greycourt on the way to Port Jervis.

      Anyway please forginve the indulgence...it is not my photo it is from the
      collection of Tim Wakeman. Its a great photo.....

      http://wine.msn.com/